Your site is so great, it makes researching the business sooo much easier having all the info in one place! thankyou thankyou thankyou.
Amada, aspiring actress, Sydney, Australia
Just wanted to say that this site is FANTASTIC! It's helped me quite a bit and it's now my #1 bookmarked item, which means I'm going to be visiting here regularly :) Thanks again,
Rob, aspiring actor, Canada
I absolutely love your site - it's SOOOO helpful and very impressive!
I am a frequent visitor and have signed up for the newsletter, plus I think it's so good I have recommended it to all my acting friends! Thank you for creating such a wonderful website!
Wow Tony! I would just like to comment on how much you have affected my life.
First of all, any questions I have are answered extremely fast, and not only that, you give me a very helpful answer every time. Also, by reading your newsletters, I obtain just the right information that I need to succeed in the acting business. I am so happy I discovered your site, and I hope you know how much we actors appreciate you. Thanks again, and I can't wait to read your next newsletter!
Laura Doukas, Actress
I did what you said and I got two interviews with two agents! Thank you! Sorry but can I ask you how do I prepare to go meet the agent? What do I have to do?
Marsha P., New York, NY, USA
This site has taught me a lot that I needed to know without dragging me all over the place.
Lauren, actress, Atlanta, GA
How can kids make money so they can become more independent, dont have to rely on their parents so much, so they can have their own money to, in this case, start their acting careers? Or what if you are a young adult and just want to have some extra money? Its simple. This is part III of the series on how kids and teens can make money using the internet. Millions of people around the world are doing it and it really works, IF you have what it takes. Have a look at the first two articles in this series. After you read them, this page you are on currently will make more sense.
How can kids make money?
Heres how you can get started, step-by-step.
First of all:
1. Identify the area that you are passionate about. As I said, it has to be something that you always want to talk about for example, always want to learn about, that you would be willing to share information about, that you always think about, that you can't wait to read something about. It has to be really strong, otherwise you will never make it past this first step.
2. Sit down and make a list of at least 50 different how-to type topics around your area of interest. For example if your area of interest is Solving Teen Problems, some of the topics you might list could be how to:
- decide what you want to do when you graduate from high school
- balance studying for exams and having fun
- get around if you don't have a license
- get your driver's license in record time
- make money as a teenager
- know who is really your friend and who is not
- choose the right college for you
- decide if college is right for you
- to talk on the phone as much as you want without spending a fortune
- get your parents to support your decisions
- set up a myspace account
- use facebook to make friends
- become famous
- get discovered
- convince your parents to support you
- get your parents to like your boyfriend
- take a really cool vacation without spending a lot of money
- keep your parents off your back
- make sure you stay away from drugs
Or you could write other kinds of pages about:
- teen idols
- how to become a teen star
- teen forums on the internet
- typical boy problems and how to solve them
- teenage movie stars
The possibilities are endless. Why do I suggest you write a list of at least 50 topics? You will need at least that many to start making some decent money.
What do you do if you dont like writing? You would be surprised at how many people write articles and who would just love for you to put those articles on their websites. There are some drawbacks to that though, that we can talk about with folks who are a little more advanced at all this.
So how can kids make money? Have a look at parts I and II of this series. Part IV will be coming soon.
We will abide by the law
and protect your privacy.
Your e-mail address
will not be abused or
given to anyone else.
I want to say you changed my life. I want to be an actress so bad, but i began losing motivation when I couldn't figure out what to do. And then I found you! Thanks to you, I'm taking my first acting classes next month! Yippee!
Sara, Pasadena, CA
Just wanted to thank you for bringing me in to [audition for the video], meet you and chat this Saturday. I was really excited to hear about your working on actingcareerstartup.com and even took a look at it today - it's awesome! You are very well-spoken, knowledgeable and enthusiastic, and it shows through the work that you do! I hope our paths in the industry will cross again and really enjoyed meeting you. Thanks, again and best wishes with your very important work!
Gretchen, NY, NY