Your site is so great, it makes researching the business sooo much easier having all the info in one place! thankyou thankyou thankyou.
Amada, aspiring actress, Sydney, Australia
Just wanted to say that this site is FANTASTIC! It's helped me quite a bit and it's now my #1 bookmarked item, which means I'm going to be visiting here regularly :) Thanks again,
Rob, aspiring actor, Canada
I absolutely love your site - it's SOOOO helpful and very impressive!
I am a frequent visitor and have signed up for the newsletter, plus I think it's so good I have recommended it to all my acting friends! Thank you for creating such a wonderful website!
Wow Tony! I would just like to comment on how much you have affected my life.
First of all, any questions I have are answered extremely fast, and not only that, you give me a very helpful answer every time. Also, by reading your newsletters, I obtain just the right information that I need to succeed in the acting business. I am so happy I discovered your site, and I hope you know how much we actors appreciate you. Thanks again, and I can't wait to read your next newsletter!
Laura Doukas, Actress
I did what you said and I got two interviews with two agents! Thank you! Sorry but can I ask you how do I prepare to go meet the agent? What do I have to do?
Marsha P., New York, NY, USA
This site has taught me a lot that I needed to know without dragging me all over the place.
Lauren, actress, Atlanta, GA
You Can Be One Of Them!
How Kids Can Make Money: Part II
We started looking at how kids can make money relatively easily to fund their acting career or for any other reason in Part I of this series of articles. We talked about building a website, which is a lot easier now more than ever, even for people or kids that have no idea of where to start. Its easy to learn and much of building a website today is automated. If you can use a computer, use programs like Microsoft Word and can write reasonably well, you can do it too!
Below, I will tell you the 11 things that your website and/or the system that you use to build it should have. You can then take this information and use it if you want to tell others how kids can make money.
1. You need a good system that allows you to build a good site in a step-by-step manner in blocks. That means that you don't need to know computer language like html or how to build web pages. All you need to do is write, copy and paste. In some cases you might need to learn how to use an html editor, but it is very similar to using microsoft word. Uploading the pages is then very, very, very, very, very easy.
2. The system you use must also teach you how to effectively build web pages so that you get traffic to your site and lots of it organically, which means without having to pay for it.
3. If the same system will host your website, that is great. There are systems out there that do that.
4. The system you use must also automatically submit your site to the search engines.
How Kids Can Make Money
5. You will also want a website building system that teaches you step by step how to actually go about building the site and gives you, if possible, video classes with documents to support you if you would rather read.
6. If the system you use also has a forum that is very active and that you can always go to for advice from others who are at the same stages of building their sites or from people who are further along and can help you because they have already solved the problem that you are having. The forum should be a place that you can go to for help and advice, that has a lot of people on it all the time and that has people on it that can really help you.
7. You want a system that will not cost you an arm and a leg. You shouldn't need to spend any more than $25 per month for all the things Im listing on this page.
8. You will also want that same system to teach you different ways how to monetize your website that is getting a lot of traffic.
9. The system you use should also give you advice and access to other products that will enhance your online business if you so desire. The great thing about this is that since the rest of the system works so well, you know that anything else they recommend must also work really well. That keeps you from having to look around the internet and figure out whom you can trust and whom you can't.
10. You will also want the system to give you good, reliable, detailed statistics so that you know how profitable each of the pages is that you build.
11. One of the most important things that your system should have is a top-level keyword search tool. The system you use to build your site should give you a good idea before you build a page about how much traffic you will receive for that particular page. This way you don't waste time. You know that when you build a new page, it will definitely get traffic! Thats cool. There are a lot of people out there who have websites and dont know how to do that.
You can become an expert at how kids can make money and it's really a lot easier than you might think! A lot of adults don't even know this. If you are really interested in how kids can make money, I would recommend that the system you use have all those characteristics. If it does and you are passionate and know how to write, then there is no doubt in my mind that you will definitely make money...almost as much or as little as you want.
We will abide by the law
and protect your privacy.
Your e-mail address
will not be abused or
given to anyone else.
I want to say you changed my life. I want to be an actress so bad, but i began losing motivation when I couldn't figure out what to do. And then I found you! Thanks to you, I'm taking my first acting classes next month! Yippee!
Sara, Pasadena, CA
Just wanted to thank you for bringing me in to [audition for the video], meet you and chat this Saturday. I was really excited to hear about your working on actingcareerstartup.com and even took a look at it today - it's awesome! You are very well-spoken, knowledgeable and enthusiastic, and it shows through the work that you do! I hope our paths in the industry will cross again and really enjoyed meeting you. Thanks, again and best wishes with your very important work!
Gretchen, NY, NY